Application deadline for the summer term is November 15 (bilingual program: English-German)
Application deadline for the winter term is July 15 (language of instruction German)
The deadlines are cut-off periods. Your application can only be considered in the selection if the application documents are received in due time at the Ravensburg-Weingarten University of Applied Sciences.
RWU offers you the bilingual Bachelor study program Electrical Engineering and Information Technology with the language of instruction English in the first two years. This course is dedicated to EU and non-EU citizens as well as to German students.
The course starts every year in summer semester (beginning of March).
The application is possible from August 15 until November 15.
For your application RWU provides an online-application tool. Please visit the online-application-portal and follow the menu, which is providing further information:
The course language is English (semesters 1-4) and later German (semesters 5-7).
Compulsory German language courses prepare the students for the German lectures and are free of extra charge.
Language proficiency in German is not required to meet the eligibility criteria of this bilingual study program. However applicants submitting a proof of knowledge of minimum level A 1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages CEFR are given a little upgrade of 0,2 (German grading system).
Language Proficiency TOEFL or IELTS
Since course language is English in the first two years minimum requirement to the certificate of English is
- for Toefl a score of 70 out of 120
- for IELTS an overall band score of 6.0
- Our Toefl Code is 8442
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- Printed and signed Online-application form
- Photocopies of your school leaving documents (secondary and higher secondary education) / qualification to tertiary education
- Specified certificate of language proficiency for English (IELTS or TOEFL test report)
- curriculum vitae
- photocopy of passport
- if applicable - references from your professional activities
- if applicable - certified photocopy of your academic transcript (table of credit points) of previous studies
- if applicable - certificate of proficiency for German
Please send your documents to the following address:
Studierenden-Service H 022
Frau Lucia Mengis
Our university does not charge any application fees.
These are the current fees of enrolled students:
- The administration fees are 157.50 Euro per semester
- The tuition fees are 1500 Euro per semester for non-European international students
- The fees for the first semester have to be paid from abroad before enrolment, but after your visa approval
Department of Student Affairs
Ms Lucia Mengis
Phone: + 49 751 501-9566
Fax: + 49 751 501-9874
India Relation Office
Let's bridge IT
Iris Becker M.A.
9th Floor, Sunit Capital
Senapati Bapat Road
Mobile India +91 7378530550
Office Pune +91 75 078 2 70 33
Personal consulting by appointment only.
In the framework of the application procedure, you are free to contact Let's bridge IT. The use of the Let's bridge IT services is voluntary and will have no effect on your chances of being admitted.