Students from our partner universities are cordially invited to spend one or two semesters at our university. As an exchange student you can attend lectures or, if we find a suitable professor as a supervisor, you can also write a project or thesis with us. Please refer to the lists of English events and projects offered to exchange students.
April 30 for the winter semester
October 31 for the summer semester
By this time, the complete application documents and the nomination of the student by the home university must have been received.
Detailed explanations of the application process and the courses offered can be found in the information sheet for the semester that you would like to spend with us.
- Application form: online, link for registration for the summer semester will be sent to the International Offices of our partner universities in February, link for registration for the winter semester in September.
- Transcript of Records (courses you have taken so far)
- Learning Agreement (courses you want to take at the Hochschule Ravensburg-Weingarten): ERASMUS students use the LA form of their home university; applicants whose home university does not provide LA, please use this LA I form and for changes during the semester use this LA II form.
- Language certificate for German and/or English
- Application for a room in a dormitory: if you would like to be accommodated in one of the dormitories of the Studentenwerk Weiße Rose further information can be found here.
For international exchange students we have a limited number of rooms on offer in the dormitory Weiße Rose in Briachstr. 2 and 10 in Weingarten. You can register for one of the rooms as part of your application for one or two semesters at RWU via our application portal. The contract will be closed directly between you and the dormitory.
Please find an info sheet for the dormitories Briach 2 and Briach 10 each in the download area below.
Barbara Wildenhain, Coordinator for international exchange students