The rectorate is responsible for all matters that are not expressly assigned to other bodies, e.g.
- structural and development planning, including personnel development
- the planning of constructional development
- the drafting of the budget estimate and its execution
- the distribution of positions and funds allocated to the university
- deciding on the allocation of land and space.
Furthermore, the rectorate executes the decisions of the senate and the university council. The Rector represents the University and chairs the Rectorate, the Senate and its committees.
Contact & People
General contact details
|Opening hours||Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 11:45 a.m., Monday through Thursday from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.|
RWU Hochschule Ravensburg-Weingarten
University of Applied Sciences
P.O. Box 30 22