In the field of study Production and Development you will acquire the basic competences of product manufacturing with a focus on manufacturing techniques and automation technology.
- Automation Engineering 1
- Machining technology and machine tools
- Business Administration and Quality Management
- Internship Production
- Automation Engineering 2
- Production measurement and testing technology
- Production management and logistics
- Production and operational science
From the 5th to the 7th semester there are extensive options (5 modules) to deepen your knowledge and your own interests.