You want to design and create innovative and great products. You find new technologies exciting. In the new Engineering Design major, you will work with the Mechanical Engineering team to develop your skills to design and create the products of tomorrow.
In your studies, you will be trained in design fundamentals at the beginning, in addition to the required technical and scientific fundamentals. In your main studies, your design skills will be deepened and you will also develop a broad technical knowledge necessary for designing innovative products in creative and multidisciplinary teams.
Design Content Basic Studies:
- Sketching and Design Fundamentals
- Design 1 (CAD surfaces and rendering)
Design Content Major:
- Design 2 (product design and aesthetics)
- Design project
- Design 3 (artistic aspects)
Other areas of concentration:
- Lightweight design and structures
- Business administration and quality management
- Simulation (Finite Element Method)
Extensive elective options (5 modules) are available from the 5th to the 7th semester to deepen the knowledge and own interests.