Master's program at RWU
With a master's degree, you not only have the opportunity to deepen your specialist knowledge . You can improve your career opportunities or reorient yourself. With a master's degree in your pocket, you can also take the next step toward a doctorate.
RWU offers twelve master's degree programs in the fields of engineering, business and social sciences. There is also the option of studying in English and part-time.
Your professional profiling
Here you find all master's programs at RWU: engineering, business, social sciences; german or english; full-time or part-time.
Applied Health Science
Business Administration and Entrepreneurship
Electrical Engineering and Embedded Systems (EN)
International Business Management & Sustainability
Social and Health Care Management
Product Development in Mechanical Engineering
Social Work and Participation
Technology Management and Optimization
Environmental and Process Engineering
This is what your Master will bring you
Continue studying after the bachelor's degree? This is a question that many graduates ask themselves. There are some very good arguments to do so:
- During your master's studies, you can consolidate and expand your previous knowledge to a great extent. You can apply what you have learned so far and build on it. In short: You can acquire even more specialized knowledge. The professional and scientific level is very high.
- With a master's degree, you have the opportunity to specialize and give your studies a more application- or research-oriented focus. In this way, you can qualify as an expert in your field.
- As an expert with extensive (specialist) knowledge, many doors are open to you on the job market. Depending on the industry, you have better career opportunities and can also take on a management position directly after your master's degree, with higher earning potential.
- On the other hand, with a master's degree you have the opportunity to reorient yourself. You are not obliged to follow up with a consecutive master's program after your bachelor's degree. You thus have the chance to educate yourself in another field.
- If you want to pursue an academic career, a master's degree is a prerequisite for a subsequent doctorate.
- In addition to all this, there is also the possibility to study part-time and thus work and complete your master's degree at the same time. This way you can start your professional life faster, have a direct added value for your professional activity, are financially independent despite your studies and can learn a lot, also from your fellow students who pass on their knowledge and professional experience to you.