Studierendenwerk Seezeit Bodensee
Anyone who starts a course of study or is already in the middle of it is confronted with many questions that go beyond university and teaching. Where can I live, what are the BAföG regulations, and what can I eat in the canteen at lunchtime? The Studierendenwerk Seezeit takes care of these and even more questions and is always happy to help students around the Lake Constance.
The latest news and important information from Seezeit can also be found on Facebook and Instagram.
- Service Center in the refectory Doggenriedstraße Weingarten
- Job and private room exchange
- Issue and acceptance of BAföG applications
- Issue and acceptance of student housing applications
- Counseling on KfW, student financing, social counseling
Click here for the opening hours and contact personsof the Service Center Weingarten.
More offers for Students
Cafeteria HS/PH Weingarten in the Doggenriedstraße Weingarten
You can find the menus online at seezeit.com/food.
Click here for the opening hours and the menu of the Mensa Weingarten.
Other Seezeit facilities in Weingarten and Ravensburg:
- Cafeteria in the NWZ at Kirchplatz Weingarten
- Coffee bar in the main building of the HS Weingarten
- Cafeteria at the DHBW Ravensburg at Marienplatz Ravensburg
The Studierendenwerk Seezeit currently operates:
- Housing complex Lazarettstraße in Weingarten with 204 bed places
- further residences in Ravensburg and Friedrichshafen
Further information on housing at www.seezeit.com/wohnen
Questions regarding residence halls to: firstname.lastname@example.org