Prof. Dr.-Ing. Michael Niedermeier
Lightweight construction and structural materialsFaculty for Mechanical Engineering
|Opening hours||By arrangement|
|Outside the campus||
- Studied general mechanical engineering at the Technical University of Munich.
- Research associate at the Institute of Design and Structures (now Institute of Mechanical Systems IMES) at ETH-Zurich.
- Development engineer in the field of new technologies at Schindler Waggon Altenrhein.
- Department Manager Joining and Forming Technology at Alusuisse T&M Neuhausen.
- Department Manager and Program Manager Automotive Lightweight Construction of ALCAN Ltd. Neuhausen.
- since March 2003: Professor at the Ravensburg-Weingarten University of Applied Sciences. 41