Some limited access to local transportation is included in the fees you already pay as a RWU student. Upon the presentation of your student ID and a photo ID, you can ride on any bus or regional train in the area during the following times:
- Monday to Friday after 6 PM
- Saturday after 4 PM
- All day on Sundays, public holidays, and on the 24th and 31st of December
This does not include long-distance IC/EC Deutsche Bahn trains.
You can purchase a StudiTicket which allows you to ride the regional bus and trains all day, every day. This ticket is available upon the presentation of a valid student ID and photo ID. Further information on the StudiTicket and other ticket options can be found on the Bodensee-Oberschwaben Verkehrsverbund (bodo).
Directions & Campus Map
You can find directions for how to get to the RWU by bus, train, or car under Kontakt & Anfahrt. Arriving by bike is also an excellent idea so that you can easily traverse the sprawling RWU campus.
If you are looking for a place to live, try contacting the organisations that operate the dormitories in Weingarten and Ravensburg.
Alternatively, you can also look for a room or shared apartment on the private housing market via:
- websites (e.g. vierwaen.de, Studenten-WG.de, WG-Gesucht.de)
- the daily and weekly regional newspapers (Schwäbische Zeitung, Südfinder)
- the bulletin boards in the student residences and in the main building of the university
Student Dormitories in Weingarten
- Briachstr.10, operated by: Studentenwerk Weiße Rose, (info sheet for exchange students)
- Briachstr. 2, operated by: Studentwerk Weiße Rose, (info sheet for exchange students)
- Lazarettstraße, operated by: Studentenwerk Seezeit
Student Dormitories in Ravensburg
- Seestraße, operated by: Studentenwerk Seezeit
- Tettnanger Straße, operated by: Studentenwerk Seezeit
- Weingartshof, operated by: Studentenwerk Seezeit
- Henri-Dunant-Straße, operated by: Studentenwerk Weiße Rose
Seezeit Studierendenwerk Bodensee
Student Union Weiße Rose e. V.
Halls of residence "Campus Weiße Rose"
email@example.com (Please submit applications only via post)
More information available at: http://www.studentenwerk-weisserose.de